The Origins' Advisors Program is a unique opportunity for people who want to help push forward the state of genealogy software. We're looking for 8-10 people who want to help by:
- being our sounding board for ideas
- offering feedback at various stages in the development process
- testing alpha and beta software to help flush out glitches
In exchange, we offer:
- our endless appreciation (and really, who needs any more than that? 🙂 )
- free copies of the software which you help us to ship
- your name on our website and in the credits of the application
- the knowledge that you helped to create something great and raised the bar for all software genealogy
We anticipate this being a commitment of 1-2 hours per week from late February through our anticipated ship date in early June. We'll communicate via email, Slack and the occasional conference call. (If you're not familiar with Slack, don't worry, it's easy, and we'll teach you what you need to know).
If you're interested in the Origins' Advisors Program, please fill out the form below, and we'll get back you you ASAP - probably within a day or two.
Thanks in advance, and we look forward to working with you!
Dave & Lil
We've temporarily closed the Advisors Program.
It will reopen, likely sometime in May, when we have a more functional beta version of Origins to share. Feel free to apply, but we won't be responding to any additional applications until we're getting ready to reopen the program.
Thanks for your interest.